I know there might be scripts/plug-ins that require logic changes but they're rare.
So this plug-in is here for you to replace all old constant names in .scm or .py files so that it would run in GIMP 2.10.6.
Script Menu Location:
1. Just have any image opened in GIMP 2.10.
2. Run script (
Python-Fu/GIMP10 Constantize...). Navigate to and select the .scm or .py file you'd like this script to run on. Click "OK" to run. That's it.
3. If anything goes wrong, there will be a copy of your original file under the same folder with '_backup' appended to it (for example if you input "C:\myscript.scm", it'll back up your script in "C:\myscript.scm_backup"
4. After it runs, your file should be overwritten with all the new constant names.
[highlight=green]See also: GIMP10 Constantize Batch Plug-in (to be used along with this plug-in to do all files in the scripts/plug-ins directory).[/highlight]
I don't know what are the constant names are, right now I have it handle these
- MASK_TYPES (added in version 2)
- BUCKET_FILLS (added in version 3)
- GRADIENT TYPES
- IMAGE MODES
After the script, if it's .scm you should be able to refresh scripts and the .scm should run. If it's .py you should be able to run the plug-in without having to exit GIMP since I try to set it to executable as well.