Mavica FD Rose Posterize tt SilkScreen dn LQTX clrs.jpg (135.94 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
Twenty years ago I made a Mavica Floppy Disk image of a flower in my neighbor's front yard.
About an hour ago I used a tweaked "Simplify" script [by Tim Tran] to make a 64-color dithered image. Then used a tweaked "Easy Voronoi" script [by Diego Nassetti] also set to 64 colors. Instead of the voronoi patterns I used paint chip colors made from several Liquitex charts.
I was genuinely surprised to see the colors so aptly applied. Since all the coloring operations were randomized, and since the random seed is not set, I never expect to see this same image created again.