If you're running version 3 of script.
- Have 3 layers.
1) Bottom layer as stationary background,
2) Have a layer above it to be scrolled which can be larger than image size (but if you're planing to have negative scroll x [which will scroll it to the left], make sure you line up your layer's right edge with your image's right edge) (if you're planning to have positive scroll x [which will scroll it to the right], make sure you line up your layer's left edge with your image's left.
3) Have a third layer on topmost which is used as cover layer will be stationary.
- Now run script. and enter a scroll X value (negative to scroll left, positive to scroll right).
- Delete your original layers (bottommost 3 layers).
- Now you have layers left ready for animation (You might want to use the rename layers script mentioned in post #1 to help you with renaming layers controlling delay milliseconds per frame).
- You're done.