tim
tim
tim
tim

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  🡆 Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Fan Illusion script

Share your Python Fu Scripts/plug-ins for GIMP here
Ella
Tutorial Creator
8th Place
1738 Post(s)

Re: Fan Illusion script

Post#41 by Ella » 12 Aug 2017, 22:28

animicule wrote:
12 Aug 2017, 15:50
Very nice Issabella!

I have one for OMG today..

The birds from the Belgrade Botanical Gardens decided to try and save the fish from the pond that Gollum had
been preying upon. They had a conference and decided they would form a ring to trap Gollum.
It was a failure, Gollum was too quick.
That's a good one, Animicule :)

My experiment
Attachments
lily_fan.jpg
lily_fan.jpg # (103.23 KiB) Viewed 2619 times (Thumbnail | Recognize | Sq Tile | LNFI)
Ella's gallery My Blender work - Ella
My Blog - Le temps perdu

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
(Leonard Cohen)

gnerd
Forum Member
9th Place
1629 Post(s)

Post#42 by gnerd » 12 Aug 2017, 23:15

Wow Issabella, Animicule, and Ella those are beautiful results!! Issabella, you and your beautiful work are missed, hope you are well and have more time soon!

Pat625
Tutorial Creator
2nd Place
4514 Post(s)

Post#43 by Pat625 » 13 Aug 2017, 00:10

Those are really beautiful images, Animicule, Ella, Issabella and Gnerd. I have not had much time since with my grandchildren but will try to find some time to GIMP.

gnerd
Forum Member
9th Place
1629 Post(s)

Post#44 by gnerd » 13 Aug 2017, 02:26

Pat625 wrote:
13 Aug 2017, 00:10
Those are really beautiful images, Animicule, Ella, Issabella and Gnerd. I have not had much time since with my grandchildren but will try to find some time to GIMP.
Pat you have been missed as well!! It's funny I've only been here such a short while but the people I have had the pleasure of interacting with have quickly become friends!

oldmangrumpy
Tutorial Creator
10th Place
1438 Post(s)

Post#45 by oldmangrumpy » 13 Aug 2017, 03:49

Animicule - this thread is moving rapidly and has some excellent posted images from your plug-in. Thank you for trying to catch Gollum with the bird trap, but there is only one way to catch him and that is with the 'precious' -
Attachments
gollum_trapped_ring.png
gollum_trapped_ring.png # (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2631 times (Thumbnail | Recognize | Sq Tile | LNFI)
Senior's moments are just part of a lifelong learning experience - never stop learning
OMG's: Downunder Art Thread | Gold Ring Addiction

animicule
Script Coder
11th Place
1287 Post(s)

Post#46 by animicule » 13 Aug 2017, 17:25

Ella, very beautiful work with the background and flower ring!
OMG, well, birds have -you know- bird brains.... with the 36 precious in sight it looks as if Gollum has no worries whether he is dreaming or not!

Pat625
Tutorial Creator
2nd Place
4514 Post(s)

Post#47 by Pat625 » 14 Aug 2017, 18:47

Wow, all of you have been doing beautiful work. I hope that pretty soon I can get more Gimp Time. Have some things that must be done today but I hope to find some "play" time.

Nancy, you are correct! I feel I have such great friends here, almost like extended family! This is a great place to come.

animicule
Script Coder
11th Place
1287 Post(s)

Post#48 by animicule » 15 Aug 2017, 15:37

Added a slight revision today, it allows more choices of slice numbers.

Pat625
Tutorial Creator
2nd Place
4514 Post(s)

Post#49 by Pat625 » 15 Aug 2017, 17:38

Thank you, Brian. I love your script. I have forgotten how to get the very tight ring with no hole in the center. How do I adjust my numbers for that? I thought I would remember but . . not! These Senior Moments are killing me!!!!! What I remember now after so much time with my grandchildren is Cars, Thomas and Friends, Minions, and Paw Patrol. Oh, let me not forget Wallykazam!!

animicule
Script Coder
11th Place
1287 Post(s)

Post#50 by animicule » 15 Aug 2017, 18:09

Heard of them all except - Wallykazam
You want to pick your pivot point on or inside the subject. If your pivot is in a transparent area away from the subject, you will get a hole.
Hope this helps Pat!

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  🡆 Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Post Reply New Topic