2: member
3: member
4: member
5: member

GIMP/GL:  🡆 Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Re: Bottle cap tutorial (all Gimp) (TO FIND)

GIMP Tutorials
Forum rules
Tutorials must be created by you and your own idea.
If you got idea from elsewhere and revised your own version of tutorial, please include reference and credit original authors.
For example if you found a Photoshop tutorial and wanted to write a GIMP version, you must credit the original Photoshop tutorial.
nelo
Guests

Re: Bottle cap tutorial (all Gimp) (TO FIND)

Post#1 by nelo » 03 Feb 2017, 19:18

What a pity these screenshots are so small. I can't read the settings :-(.
nelo
GIMP Learn rocks...

tim
GL Blogger

Post#2 by tim » 03 Feb 2017, 19:45

nelo wrote:What a pity these screenshots are so small. I can't read the settings :-(.
nelo
You can click on each image to view a larger version.

Edit: I have also added "Instant large version of tutorial" at bottom of 1st post so you don't have to click on individual small thumbnails.
Hope that helps.
aka Tin
:tree_02:
Tin's: Favorite Index | Simple Art === fb4yt video search | fb4yt recent video views report
Lottery numbers from image | Interested Members in TLF
Paying for hosting is to support my hobby, and donating money made from ads to The Red Cross.

nelo
Guests

Post#3 by nelo » 03 Feb 2017, 20:13

I appreciate your assistance, tin. The trouble is that they are still only 600px wide and I can't get them enlarged enough to read any numbers. It's that combination of things being too small and having too low contrast. It's that problem with bad eyesight :-(
GIMP Learn rocks...

Issabella
Script Tester

Post#4 by Issabella » 03 Feb 2017, 20:14

Thank you so much Tin, The tutorial is now easier to follow. :thumbsup: :gimplearn:
Issabella

Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.

tim
GL Blogger

Post#5 by tim » 03 Feb 2017, 20:48

Conbagui wrote:Sorry guys the Pdf I created the tutorial was too big for an attachment, so I provided the link to deviantart.com where you can download the Pdf and the materials used on this tutorial.
How big is the .pdf? I have unlimited space now so I can up the limit of attachment file size.
aka Tin
Tin's: Favorite Index | Simple Art === fb4yt video search | fb4yt recent video views report
Paying for hosting is to support my hobby, and donating money made from ads to The Red Cross.

tim
GL Blogger

Post#6 by tim » 03 Feb 2017, 23:57

Conbagui wrote:Hi Tim. The pdf is 19.5 MB, but with the pdf I wanted to include the filters and the plugin I used for the tut. Thank you Tim
It should let you then I upped the limit of each attachment to 25MB last week.
aka Tin

tim
GL Blogger

Post#7 by tim » 04 Feb 2017, 00:05

I also upped the Lightbox setting for maximum width to 800 so that large images can be viewed at maximum 800 width. so this tutorial should be super easy to follow with large images now. :D
aka Tin

Pat625
Tutorial Creator

Post#8 by Pat625 » 04 Feb 2017, 00:38

Nelo, at the top of your screen, do you have a settings icon? It is shaped like a gear. It is with the Star for favorites. If you do, click on it and pick which zoom percent you need to make it large enough for you. I use this frequently when typing is too small for me. Hope this helps.

nelo
Guests

Post#9 by nelo » 04 Feb 2017, 09:29

Thank you Conbagui for providing the pdf. It's really a nice tutorial.
Sorry to cause inconvenience, but I really can't read stuff that's so small and has so little contrast.
nelo
GIMP Learn rocks...

Issabella
Script Tester

Post#10 by Issabella » 04 Feb 2017, 17:30

Conbagui, you are a real master in Gimp. I have learnt a lot doing your tutorial and I enjoy each step. :D :gimp_clap:
Attachments
Chapa-Conbagui Tutorial_Issa.jpg
Chapa-Conbagui Tutorial_Issa.jpg (102.59 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
Issabella

Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.

GIMP/GL:  🡆 Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP