It is currently 21 Oct 2019, 19:51

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | 🡆 Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

GIMP/GL InterestsDiscord Live Chat right on top right of pages.

GIMP or GIMP LEARN Forum Interests
tim

GL Blogger

Discord Live Chat right on top right of pages.

Post#1 by tim » 28 Jun 2019, 01:40

group_chat_discord_embedded_iframe_auto_hide_when_you_move_your_mouse_out_of_it.jpg
group_chat_discord_embedded_iframe_auto_hide_when_you_move_your_mouse_out_of_it.jpg # (77.23 KiB) Viewed 682 times (Watermarked | Thumbnail)
I embedded Discord Chat on top of pages.
It's with discordTheme colors.
Guests can view chat.
All you have to do is hover over the group chat and it'll show.
If you move your mouse outside of the window, it'll auto-hide again for you to see site content again.

@Pat625 , Do you see that? maybe now you can just use it.
0 x
aka Tin
:tree_02:
Tin's: Favorite Index | Simple Art === fb4yt video search | fb4yt recent video views report
Lottery numbers from image | Interested Members in TLF
Paying for hosting is to support my hobby, and donating money made from ads to The Red Cross.

tim

GL Blogger

Post#2 by tim » 28 Jun 2019, 04:14

No longer auto-hide and auto-show..
requires you to click on toggle between show/hide but this is better i think as it's easy to scroll and stuff without it auto-hiding on you.
0 x
aka Tin
Tin's: Favorite Index | Simple Art === fb4yt video search | fb4yt recent video views report
Paying for hosting is to support my hobby, and donating money made from ads to The Red Cross.

tim

GL Blogger

Post#3 by tim » 28 Jun 2019, 04:20

Added "Close Group Chat" button when chat window is opened so that you either click on "Group Chat" on top to close it.
Or "Close Group Chat" on bottom which closes it as well...just so user has to move around less depending where they are they'll always have access to closing it.
0 x
aka Tin

Pat625
Tutorial Creator

Post#4 by Pat625 » 28 Jun 2019, 09:35

I must have missed something as I have out a good bit lately. DOes this replace that Facebook messenger thing?
0 x

tim

GL Blogger

Post#5 by tim » 28 Jun 2019, 12:43

facebook messenger thingy is for chatting with bot and it's not group only I see it between user and me.
This group chat is seen by everyone one and anyone can just join.
0 x
aka Tin

tim

GL Blogger

Post#6 by tim » 28 Jun 2019, 13:22

Now you can click anywhere outside of chat window when it's opened and it'll hide.
1 x
aka Tin

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | 🡆 Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP