2: member
3: member
4: member
5: member

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | 🡆 Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Drama that 'predicted' CORONAVIRUS outbreak back in 2018

Anything, almost anything at all
(even advertisement if it's decent, spammers will be banned)
Krikor
Forum Member

Drama that 'predicted' CORONAVIRUS outbreak back in 2018

Post#1 by Krikor » 01 Apr 2020, 10:55

[youtube]Z8SNxSMK6vQ&feature=youtu.be&t=35[/youtube]
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SNxSMK6vQ&fea ... tu.be&t=35[/youtube]

My Secret, Terrius: Netflix drama 'predicted' coronavirus outbreak back in 2018 - watch
MY SECRET, TERRIUS has taken the internet by storm as Netflix subscribers have spotted a key scene in episode 10 which appeared to pre-empt the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

into the episode, it shows a doctor handing over a file to another character.
The doctor tells her: "We must do more research, but it looks like a mutant coronavirus."
The concerned recipient replies: "Corona? Then MERS?"
"MERS, SARS, the common flu. They all fall in the same gene family with the same gene information," the doctor says.
"The coronavirus attacks the respiratory system. During the 2015 MERS epidemic, the mortality rate was over 20 percent."
The agent then asks: "But that's not serious enough to be used as a weapon. Am I wrong?"
The doctor says: "Like I said, this is a mutant virus. Someone tweaked it to increase the mortality rate to 90 percent."
"I feel that in both art and music, it's not the success that matters but the pleasure it gives you. Focus on the pleasure and the learning will come naturally." - Brian Weston

Lenny
Forum Member

Post#2 by Lenny » 08 Apr 2020, 19:16

May I add another? Please refer to the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation's "Scenarios For the Future Of Technology And International Development." The "Lockstep" scenario relates perfectly to what is going on, almost to the smallest details.

This presenter reads and discusses that think tank's white paper:

https://www.brighteon.com/ad4d54df-7284 ... cc496eab29

The main discussion on this topic starts at 28:10 minutes into the video.

Edit: I might add that the video hosting website "Brighteon.com" may not be familiar to you. It was created around 2018 by a major food lab scientist/owner who was frustrated that a lot of videos were being banned by all the big tech firms, all at the same time. The banning of videos was done under the popular placard of "fake news." If you are fragile or agree wholeheartedly with the concept of censorship via such labels, kindly disregard this link. It will probably not be for you.
GIMP Learn rocks...

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | 🡆 Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP