Krikor
GIMPER
oldmangrumpy
Ella

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | 🡆 Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Started a blog with short pieces that

Anything, almost anything at all
(even advertisement if it's decent, spammers will be banned)
tim
GL Blogger
1st Place
5822 Post(s)

Started a blog with short pieces that

Post#1 by tim » 29 Apr 2022, 23:23

describes a short story or a scene.
For writers to get ideas to trigger longer train of thoughts for real short stories.
Or just for entaintainment.
https://daydreamingt.blogspot.com/
aka Tin
World Food Program | Good Deeds Forum

tim
GL Blogger
1st Place
5822 Post(s)

Post#2 by tim » 29 Apr 2022, 23:23

I have reached the 100 posts/day limit for today though will have to add more later.
aka Tin

Krikor
Forum Member
14th Place
1015 Post(s)

Post#3 by Krikor » 01 May 2022, 03:31

I don't serve as a parameter to give an opinion about it since the texts are not in my native language, but I liked what I read.

I tried to start at the beginning, and found myself lost trying to figure out how to navigate that blog.
Difficult.

At the bottom of the page on the right is the "Older Post" option, but this only opens the previous post, not the oldest (first) post.

There seem to be 202 articles. I could go straight to "It was getting warmer out, so I decided to take a nap..." but this isn't the first article. I would still have to click I don't know how many times on the "Older Post" option until at some point I finally found the beginning of the post.

Possibly I'm not familiar with the correct way to navigate this type of blog, but maybe this navigation is not really intuitive or practical.

Perhaps you should consider starting to write full-length stories.
"I feel that in both art and music, it's not the success that matters but the pleasure it gives you. Focus on the pleasure and the learning will come naturally." - Brian Weston

tim
GL Blogger
1st Place
5822 Post(s)

Post#4 by tim » 01 May 2022, 04:16

Krikor wrote:
01 May 2022, 03:31
I don't serve as a parameter to give an opinion about it since the texts are not in my native language, but I liked what I read.

I tried to start at the beginning, and found myself lost trying to figure out how to navigate that blog.
Difficult.

At the bottom of the page on the right is the "Older Post" option, but this only opens the previous post, not the oldest (first) post.

There seem to be 202 articles. I could go straight to "It was getting warmer out, so I decided to take a nap..." but this isn't the first article. I would still have to click I don't know how many times on the "Older Post" option until at some point I finally found the beginning of the post.

Possibly I'm not familiar with the correct way to navigate this type of blog, but maybe this navigation is not really intuitive or practical.

Perhaps you should consider starting to write full-length stories.
I can't write that well, I employed AI, I only hope it gives enough imaginations to real writers so they can extend and write real pieces.
aka Tin

Krikor
Forum Member
14th Place
1015 Post(s)

Post#5 by Krikor » 01 May 2022, 04:35

tim wrote:
01 May 2022, 04:16
I can't write that well, I employed AI, I only hope it gives enough imaginations to real writers so they can extend and write real pieces.
Perhaps deep down you would like to delve into creating a beautiful novel. :cool:
Maybe dedicating yourself to describing short story or a scene can be a way to procrastinate that desire, and stay in a comfort zone. :scared_smilie:
Tim, you are extremely creative and only you can write what goes into your imagination, no one else.
Maybe an Edgar Allan Tim Poe will emerge if you allow yourself to try!? ;)
"I feel that in both art and music, it's not the success that matters but the pleasure it gives you. Focus on the pleasure and the learning will come naturally." - Brian Weston

Pat625
Tutorial Creator
2nd Place
4522 Post(s)

Post#6 by Pat625 » 05 May 2022, 02:30

I agree with Krikor, Tin you have a brilliant imagination and creative abilities as evidenced by what we know that you have already accomplished here! Throw out the AI, your brain is much better!

GIMP/GL:  Tutorials | Tips | Questions | Interests | Script Requests
Recommendations:  Index | Top 10
Resources:  Python-Fu Plug-ins | Scheme-Fu Scripts | GIMP
Python:  Lessons | Questions | Exercises
The Arts:  GIMPed | GIMPed Photos | Other | Contests | Public Domain Images | Isolated Images | Blender
Inkscape
Social:  Say Hello | 🡆 Anything Goes | Shares | FCSP

Post Reply New Topic