version 13. Limit blending to close colors produces far superior/convincing resulting colors and draw actual stitches of blended colors as a square with 2 triangles (half square each) to show actual DMC thead colors
aida3.png and stitched3.png (I think these might look better)
(11.43 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
1) Have an opened image with active layer
2) Run script.
3) Select number of colors and other settings.
4) Select/browse to the aida.png file
5) Select/browse to the stitched.png file
6) Click OK to run script
7) Script will generate a new image using aida.png and stitched.png to create cross-stitched look effect.
8) You're done.
Optionally you can use your own created aida.png and/or stitched.png pattern (they just have to be 30x30 png file).